Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back from the Muskokas... Vermette?

I know I left with no words of goodbye, or warning... but hey... thats what being in your 20s is about right? Those random, spirr of the moment trips and events that last a life time...



To the stuff you guys want to know...



As I had posted over a week ago, Vancouver was hot after Vermette. Kessler is part of the package, but I hear Bieksa could also feature.... Eather would be a good addition to a team that seems to be going towards a Young, gritty, defensive minded team with a hell of an offensive flair...

1 comment:

Pepsican said...

Hey Mattlef,

I have been enjoying your blog this past month and was wondering if you could take a quick look at mine at http://senschronicles.blogspot.com . If it is something you like I would love to swap homepage links to our sites. I would have emailed you but I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks for your consideration, feel free to reply on my page or here.

Cheers,

Pepsican